Aeromexico Airlines provides the best flight reservations services to the passengers. Many people travel with Aeromexico Airlines because of its excellent flight services. The people who have already made a journey on Aeromexico Airlines are already aware of the booking process and other necessary details. However, a few might be thinking of booking a flight with Aeromexico Airlines for the first time, must require knowing every important service-related details. So the complete information about the flight reservation process of Aeromexico Airlines, as well as check-in and baggage policy, is as given below.
Aeromexico Flight Booking
What is the process to make a reservation on Aeromexico?
Aeromexico reservations service for booking a flight ticket is very easily available on its official website. Those who are don’t know how to book a flight with Aeromexico Airlines can learn the correct procedure form below:
- Open official website of Aeromexico on a browser
- Then move to the flight booking tab and open it
- Afterwards select your trip type from the available options
- Next, enter the name of your departure and destination city
- Then choose the suitable date for your journey on the calendar
- After providing passengers number click on the search tab to see the available flights
- Now, all the flight available according to your search will display
- Then select a most suitable flight among all and then proceed towards payment for final booking
What is the flight check-in policy of Aeromexico Airlines?
Aeromexico Airlines provide online check-in option so that the passenger can avoid the hassle at the airport during check-in. People who don’t have correct information about the check-in for Aeromexico reservations can get details from below:
- Aeromexico provides the online flight check-in service on its website available up to 48 hours before its scheduled departure
- You can check-in on the website of Aeromexico very easily and reserve a desired seat on the flight at same time
- Flight check-in service of the Aeromexico Airlines is also available through its mobile app up to 48 hours prior from the departure of your flight
- Mobile check-in on Aeromexico Airlines is almost similar to the web check-in
- Aeromexico airlines self-kiosk at least up to 48 hour before and until 2 hours before flight departure
- Apart from that, check-in at the airport counter is available up to 2 hours prior from the scheduled departure of a flight
How much baggage allowance is available at Aeromexico Airlines?
The details for the baggage allowance available with the Aeromexico reservations are as discussed below:
- Aeromexico allows the passengers to bring 2 carry-on bags of maximum 10 kg that includes one personal item. The permitted size of the carry-on baggage is 55 x 40 x 25 cm
- Aeromexico Airlines allows the economy class passengers to bring only 1 checked bag with them of maximum 25 kg and of size up to 158 cm
- Business class passengers can bring 1 checked in bag of maximum up to 32 kg with them
If someone wants to get more details about the Aeromexico Airlines in brief, they can directly contact the Aeromexico reservations team for getting assistance from a live agent.