Vueling Airlines is the pre-eminent airline that offers flight services at multiple destinations worldwide. The airline is an inexpensive airline and also gives luxurious quality services to its customers. After making the flight reservation, there was bad weather condition, so the customers wanted to change the flight date. The customer wonders: How Do I Change My Vueling Flight? One can change the flight by going to the airport or using the online option.
Vueling flight change procedure
The customers will only require good internet connectivity to proceed with flight changes from the homepage of the airlines or by the mobile app. You can read the steps given hereunder to change the flight:
- The initial step is to pave to the official website of Vueling Airlines.
- Then, you will have to reach the “Manage Booking” tab.
- Now fill in the booking reference code and last name of the passenger.
- The flight details will appear on-screen, from which you must select the flight.
- Keep following the on-screen instructions.
- Select the new travel date.
- Then pay the fees for changing flights.
- Once the procedure gets finished, a confirmation message will be sent to your email for the modified flight ticket.
What are the fees charged by the airlines for flight changes?
When the customer changes the scheduled flight, it will also amount to additional costs. The vueling flight change cost is between EUR 40 to EUR 50. The cost will vary according to ticket type, routes, and destinations. You might also experience that the flight change fee will differ at the airport and online.
What are the rules, regulations, and flight change policies with Vueling Airlines?
The Travelers must also be aware of the Vueling flight change policy so that they will face problems after changing their flight ticket. The significant points related to policy are given here below:
- If the flight change is made within a 24-hour window, i.e., 24 hours if booking the ticket, then airlines will charge no change fee from the passenger. But for that, the flight departure must be after at least seven days or more.
- If the flight change is after 24 hours of making the reservation, then the airlines will change specific fees from the passenger. The fees will depend on the ticket type.
- Suppose a medical emergency arises (such as surgery, etc.) due to which the customer changes the flight date. Then, no “Change Fee” will be charged by the airlines. And also, in case of cancellation, the airlines will provide a full refund, but the passenger must submit supporting medical documents.
Thank you for submitting review.