How long is WestJet hold?
Hold time entirely depends on the option you have chosen and the flow of calls customer service is receiving. However, the average hold time is only 3 minutes and 8 seconds, in case you have called Westjet Airlines. You can even call customer service by following the alternative options.
How do I get a hold of WestJet?
- Phone up on the official number 1-888-937-8538 of the Westjet.
- You’ll listen to the IVR menu options.
- It would help if you chose the options relevant to your issue.
- wait for a few minutes (3 minutes and 48 seconds)
- Soon, your phone call will be moved to the Westjet hold team
Arrange a callback through an alternate way to avoid hold time:
If you want to avoid the call hold time, you can arrange a callback by going through the alternate ways given below.
- Access the Westjet’s website.
- Now select the contact us option.
- Choose the chat icon button.
- Now you only need to select the options from the chat box which are relevant to your query.
- Now you only need to share the date and time you want the executive to connect with you.
- That is it. You have successfully arranged a callback. You’ll receive a callback on the date and time you shared with the customer service team.
Email your query
You can email your issue to the customer service agent by following the simple and easy steps below.
- Write up your query in the inbox.
- Now mention the date and time you want the customer service to contact you.
- Mention the contact details.
That is it. Now you’ll receive a callback on the number you shared. So, if you wanted to ask or had a doubt in your mind, “How long is WestJet hold?” Then you only need to walk through the information above.