Already booked your flight ticket with Southwest Airlines but your booking was cancelled due to weather conditions? Then don’t need to fret out at the airline has made a special provision for Southwest Airlines cancellation policy due to weather. So, today in this article you will be provided with the complete details regarding this policy.
Southwest Airlines Cancellation Policy 24 hours
Southwest cancellation policy for flight cancellation due to weather
- As mentioned in the policy, if the flight of the passenger is cancelled because of extreme weather conditions, then in such cases a refund will be provided to the passengers.
- Further, in a few cases the passengers can also claim a refund for the same.
- Also, the airline can also accommodate the passengers on the next available flights without charging any additional fee.
Hence, these are few major pointers of Southwest Airlines cancellation policy due to weather. Besides, if the passenger has queries, they can feel free to contact the reservation center of the airline.
Southwest Airlines Refund Policy & Cancellation Policy
Besides, for the passengers who are looking for cancellation policy of the airline, here are some of the major pointers of Southwest Airlines cancellation policy.
- As stated in the policy, if the passenger cancel their bookings within 24 hours of purchase they are entitled to receive a full refund against the cancellation.
- However, for the above case, it is required that the flight booking was made at least 7 days before the scheduled departure.
- In case, if the passenger cancel their bookings after the stated duration, then they are required to pay a cancellation fee.
- Further, as per the Southwest Airlines refund policy, the passenger will be provided with a refund in the same mode of payment through which the booking was made.
Hence, this was the complete details regarding Southwest Airlines cancellation policy that one requires to know. Still, if the passenger has queries, they can contact the Southwest Airlines customer service phone number center.