Air France seat assignment policy
If the passengers are traveling on a long-haul flight, they always look for a comfortable seat so that they can enjoy their flights. The passengers don't have to worry too much if they are traveling with Air France. The method required to be followed to make a preferred Air France seat selection is online and simple. But before that, it is advisable for the passengers to learn Air France's seat selection policy. Are the airlines always making some rules and regulations for everything to keep things easy and explainable?
Air France Seat Selection Policy
- There are pretty simple rules and regulations that are required to be followed before making the seat selection for your flight.
- The passengers can make the seat selection at the time of making the reservation of their flight ticket from the seat map available on the website.
- If the passengers fail to book a seat at the time of booking, they can do so later through 'Manage Booking' or at the time of online check-in.
- The passengers also get the option of seat selection if they proceed for the airport check-in.
- The seat selection process depends upon the availability of seats in the flight class.
- The airlines can change your seat at any time in case of an emergency or health issue.
- If the passengers have made the booking under Air France membership, in that case, they will have the option of making the seat selection without paying cancellation charges.
How can I select my seat on Air France?
The passengers can make the Air France seat selection online while booking the flight ticket or at the time of check-in. The passengers are not allowed to make the change in their flight ticket after check-in. To make the seat selection online, the steps are mentioned here for you as follows.
- visit the airline's official website and click on the 'Manage Booking' option.
- Enter the PNR number and the passenger's last name to proceed further.
- Once you get onto the available flight page, you must select the flight on which you have made the reservation.
- Once you get onto your available flight details, you are required to select the seat selection option.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to select the seat from the seat map available on the website as per seat availability.
- Once the seat selection process is complete, proceed to the payment page to make the payment for the same.
- Once the process is complete, you'll receive the confirmation on your registered email address.
- The passengers can also make the seat selection at the time of online chat-in, and always remember that seat selection depends on availability.
Does Air France charge for seats?
The passengers traveling in economy and premium economy class are allowed to make the seat selection for free. If the passengers have made the reservation of their flight ticket under the Air France membership program, they are also allowed to make the seat selection for free. Other than that, the passengers are required to pay the charges when they book their flight ticket with Air France.