The Policy and the process of Air Canada seat selection
Air Canada offers various services to the airline through which one can manage your flight reservations without any hassle. If you are planning to fly with Air Canada and want to select a sea, then the Air Canada seat selection process can be done through the airline offered. You can go through the blog so that you will be able to book your seats as per your choice. But before knowing the process of selecting sets, we should understand the seat selection policy.
Air Canada seat Selection Policy
- Per the Air Canada seat selection policy, the passenger is allowed to select the seats within 24 hours of booking.
- The passenger is allowed to select the seats in advance and must pay the amount in advance.
- If the passenger is a member of the frequent airline flyer and has upgraded their seats, then they can do it free of charge.
- Passengers can upgrade their seats within 3 hours of departure, but they need to pay the cost.
- You must pay the charges if you upgrade your seats at the last moment.
The points mentioned above provide details about the air Canada seat selection policy. Now we the about the procedure, let's check out the process and seat selection charges.
What is the process of selecting an Air Canada seat?
- To select sets, you can visit the airline website and login into your account.
- After that, you can reach out to the manage my booking option, which is available in the airline section.
- Now, you can enter your last name and the flight ticket reference number at the top of your flight screen.
- You can tap on the seat selection in the manage my booking section.
- Afterward, a seat will appear on your screen according to the various class seat categories.
- Now, you can select the referenced seat as per your class category and comfort.
- The seat availability will provide various options for selecting the seats.
- Once you select the seats, you will proceed to the payment option to pay the charges.
- After completing all the details, you will get the confirmation mail.
Does Air Canada charge for seat selection?
If you are booking your flight ticket and wondering, "Does Air Canada charge for seat selection" Generally, you dont have to pay the seat selection charges, if you are looking for a primary seat, then the passenger does not need to pay the costs, but if you want standard seats or the preferred seats, you have to pay the applicable charges. You can pay the costs if you have opted for preferred seats. Otherwise, Air Canada doesn't charge a single penny. Let's quickly check how much you need to pay and if the charges are applicable.
Air Canada seat selection fee
- If you want an economy flight ticket, you need to pay $15 to $110 on a domestic flight ticket and around $25-$120 on international flights.
- For the standard seats, you must pay $15-$115 for domestic flight tickets and around $20-120 for international flights.
- You need to pay $30-280 for a preferred seat.
So, this is how an Air Canada seat selection process can be done by pursuing the details mentioned above. For further queries, you can contact the airline customer service of Air Canada and ask them to help you resolve your questions and issues regarding seat selection.
Thank you for submitting review.