Can I cancel my LATAM flight?
Yes, the passengers are allowed to make cancellation their flight tickets anytime before the scheduled departure of their flight. The airlines allow the passengers to make the cancellation 3 hours before the departure time to get a refund of their ticket amount.
Steps to cancel the flight at LATAM:
Travelers can cancel their flight tickets online and request a refund as far as the Latam Airline cancellation policy is concerned. Thus to cancel your flight, follow the means composed underneath:
- Get onto the official website of LATAM
- Choose the option of "My trip" in front of the uppermost tap
- Select the option of "Manage my booking" from the drop-down menu.
- You will have two options to access your flight details: via email or with trip details.
- Choose one and enter your email or the PNR number and last name of the passenger and proceed further.
- Once getting onto the available flight page, choose your flight and proceed with the cancellation.
- Once the cancellation was made, mention the reason for cancellation and follow the on-screen process to make the payment of cancellation charges, if applicable.
- Once the process of the cancellation is complete, you’ll receive the confirmation for the cancelation on your registered email.
- After that, you can also proceed with the refund request form to initiate the refund process.
The steps above can direct you to know, "Can I cancel my LATAM flight" and have a refund. In spite of the above information, if you need some other assistance, you can contact the airline customer service. The customer service group is available 24 hours to help you with the relevant details.
Does LATAM have 24-hour cancellation?
- As per the 24 hours risk-free period of the airlines, the passengers make cancellation of the flight ticket within 24 hours o the booking. In that case, they don’t have to pay any charges. However, the booking is required to be made seven days before the scheduled departure of your flight.
- The passengers are allowed to cancel their flight tickets 24 hours before the scheduled flight departure. The cancellation charges in the 24 hours before cancellation can be higher.
- The Latam cancel flight fee depends upon the fare type, flight class, and the time of cancellation.
Latam cancellation policy
- As per the cancelation policy of the airlines, the passengers will be liable to cancel the flight ticket without charges if the cancelation was made within 24 hours of the scheduled flight booking.
- If the cancellation was made after the 24 hours risk-free period, in that case, they have to pay the charges on the cancellation of the flight ticket.
- If the airlines cancel their flight ticket, in that case, the passengers are liable to get a complete refund of their flight tickets.
- If the passenger canceled the booking due to boarding denied, they could also ask the airlines to compensate the total refund amount to the passengers.
- If there is a significant delay of three hours in the scheduled flight departure, in that case, the passengers are liable to get a complete refund on the cancellation of their flight ticket.
Thank you for submitting review.