How to Select Seats on Qatar Airways?
Qatar Airways offers the best comfort and services to the passengers traveling with them to make their flight experience memorable. If the passengers have a long-haul flight and don’t want to feel jet-legged when they reach their destination. In that case, the passengers can also make the selection of their preferred seat through Qatar Airways seat selection. A few things are required to be followed to make the seat selection, and the policies related to it are mentioned here for you as follows.
Qatar Airways seat selection policy
- As per the seat selection policy, the passengers have to pay for the seat selection based on passenger and per flight.
- The seat purchase is non-refundable and can’t get transferred.
- Changes in your flight seat are permitted only with the same kind of seat characteristics, and the passengers are not allowed to make the change in their flight ticket to the upper class.
- The seat amount is refundable only in conditions where the safety and security of the passengers are concerned.
- Passengers are not eligible to get seat selection refunds in case of voluntary and non-voluntary upgradation, people with Qatar Airways Privilege Club, or a one-world membership.
- Customers traveling with infants are allowed to make the reservation of their Qatar airways seat selection for free. Bassinet seat selection by the airlines doesn’t guarantee the passengers an infant bassinet.
- For selecting emergency exit seats, the passengers must be at least 18 years of age, able to understand the instructions given by the Cabin safety card, and follow Cabin Crew directions.
- The airlines can reassign the emergency seat before or during the flight without refunding.
How can I choose my seat on Qatar Airways?
There are simple steps that are required to be followed by the passengers to make seat selections.
- The first step is to get onto the official website of Qatar Airways and look at the ‘Manage Booking’ option of the airline.
- Fill out the PNR number and the last name of the passengers to proceed further.
- After getting onto your available flight details, look for the option of ‘seat selection,’ after which you can select the seat as per the availability of the airlines.
- Once all the process is complete, you are required to follow the on-screen process to make the payment for your seat selection.
- Once the process is completed, you’ll receive the confirmation on your registered email address.
The passengers can also place a call to the customer service agent of the airline to enquire about their seat selection before making the confirmation of their seat on the scheduled flight.
Thank you for submitting review.