Southwest Missed Flight Policy
If you are a new traveler and due, for some reason, your flight is missed, and you want to know about the southwest missed flight, then here are the following things that you need to know to do when your flight is missed and many other things that you will get them below. Read the article till the end and follow all the mentioned steps:-
What happens if you miss a flight on Southwest Airlines?
If you are thinking that to miss a flight or maybe due to some other reasons, you accidentally missed the flight, then you may think that what happens if you miss a flight on southwest airlines? Then there are the following things that are mentioned below:-
- If you arrive within 2 hours of your scheduled flight, then you will be allocated a standby flight without any extra charges. They will adjust you on the subsequent flight.
- If you missed the flight internationally, then you need to pay the charges that apply if your ticket is non-refundable. And when you rebook the flight, then, that charge will be applied to the ticket, and it will be between $75 to $100 per passenger.
- You can cancel your flight ticket if you know in advance that you will miss the flight, then cancel that and get a refund from them.
When you missed the flight due to the flight being delayed:-
Here are some methods that you can operate to fix the issues of southwest missed flight due to delay, then you need to do these things, and the airline is responsible for that; below are the following that mentioned:-
- When you miss the flight due to a delay, then the airline is responsible for providing a replacement flight to your destination. Also, book the earliest next flight which is available.
- If you have a long delay, they have to provide food, water, accommodations, and transport to and from the airport for more delay.
- When the delay is due to the airline, you will get compensation of $600 if you arrive at your destination more than 3 hours later.
- You can connect with customer services to get information regarding delay compensations through their official customer representative's contact number and email address.
Hopefully, you will get all the information that you needed when you missed your southwest flight, and that happened due to many other reasons. If you want to resolve these issues, then directly connect with the customer service of the airline. Also, don't forget to visit our other articles for more information.