Depends upon what you like to do ,Things to do in Miami and the surrounding areas:
- Key West
- everglades national park
- manatees at the state park
- shell collecting at Sanibel and Captiva islands
- space center
- driving on the beach at certain beaches
- St. Augustine, old fort, fountain of youth
- art deco architecture
- air boat riding in everglades
Things to do in Las Vegas and surrounding areas
- cheap food at the buffets
- Fremont street
- Hoover Dam/Lake Mead
- red rock canyon
- mount charleston for skiing, hiking and to escape the summer heat
- Spring Mountain ranch
- Valley of Fire
- Kingman and route 66
- Lake Havasu
- Death Valley
- Grand Canyon
- Bryce Canyon
- southern California
As far as the heat, it is a matter of preference, would you rather have hot humid heat like in Miami or would you prefer to feel like you are in an oven in the dry desert heat?
Hurricanes or earthquakes?
In both cases, air conditioning is a must. One thing I didn’t like about Florida is that there are no mountains, but there are no beaches in Las Vegas so decide which you would rather have
hiking or fishing?
Thank you for submitting review.