Icelandair customer service
Icelandair and its services
When travelling, after the reservation is done, the next thing to keep in mind is the baggage policy so that you get the idea on what and how much to take along. Now, if you have chosen Icelandair as your travel companion then you shall not be disappointed. The services of Icelandair customer service and other functions are such that passengers are satisfied to another level. So, you shall be assured about the services of Icelandair and just make preparations. And as a part of it, here is the details on Icelandair baggage policy for your reference.
Knowing What and How Much to Carry with Icelandair Baggage Policy!
The airline has introduced two different types of baggage policy. One is the checked-in baggage that is kept in the aircrafts luggage section and other is Icelandair carry-on baggage that can be taken in the main cabin.
Carry-on Baggage Policy of Icelandair!
- Passengers who are travelling in Saga class are allowed to carry 2 bags and one personal item with maximum dimension 45 inches.
- While the passengers in Economy class are allowed with only one bag and personal item.
- The total weight of the baggage should not increase 10 Kg irrespective of the class you are travelling in.
- Those who have increased the allowed limit may contact Icelandair customer service or someone at the airport.
Details on Checked Baggage of Icelandair!
- Passengers travelling in Saga classes are allowed to carry two checked baggage that should not weigh more than 32 Kg each. And the total dimension should not exceed 62 inches.
- Passengers travelling in Economy comfort class are allowed to take along 2 bags that should not increase 23 Kg in weight and 62 inches in measurements.
- While the passengers in Economy class are allowed only one bag that should not increase the weight of 23 Kg.
- Passengers who are not adhering to the baggage policy will be required to pay extra charges.
The details about anything on Icelandair reservations and its baggage policy can also be taken by contacting Icelandair customer service that is made available on the various platforms. Another detail on Icelandair is its check-in. The steps related to checking in with the flight are mentioned below.
Steps to Check-in Icelandair!
- Start by opening any preferred web browser and head over to the official website of Icelandair from its search bar.
- Then tap on the “Check-in” option that is made available under the navigation bar.
- A new page gets displayed in front of you and starts by selecting the name of the passengers who are ready for check-in.
- Check the travel details and information that gets displayed and when you are done reading tap “Next”.
- Now you get to see the seat map in front of you. Choose the required seat and tap on it to confirm.
- Check the difference in the fare charges and confirm the same. When you see the “Print Boarding Pass” option, tap on the medium in which you want to confirm.
With the help of the above steps, you come to know how to proceed with check-in. In case you need any further help then you are free to contact Icelandair phone number that is 24/7 active.