Icelandair customer service
Icelandair and its services
When travelling, after the reservation is done, the next thing to keep in mind is the baggage policy so that you get the idea on what and how much to take along. Now, if you have chosen Icelandair as your travel companion then you shall not be disappointed. The services of Icelandair customer service and other functions are such that passengers are satisfied to another level. So, you shall be assured about the services of Icelandair and just make preparations. And as a part of it, here is the details on Icelandair baggage policy for your reference.
How do I speak to Icelandair?
Are you confronting issues with the services of Icelandair? Then, don’t worry as the airline provides helpful customer services to its passengers. If you are wondering about How do I speak to Icelandair
Different methods to connect to the support team of Icelandair:
1. Make a call on the helpline number 1 (800) 223-5500:
- To get in touch with the support person, you are supposed to call on the helpline number of the support team.
- After your call gets picked up, you need to explain your issues clearly so that they can provide you required and exact solutions to your problems.
- Most importantly, they are available round the clock in your service and the provided assistance is cost-effective.
2. Chat with the live agents and social media support:
- You can even request for the live chat to connect with the customer representative. Within some time, you will be assigned a representative who will assist you thoroughly and provide you all the necessary information.
- Another way to connect with the support team is social media such as Facebook, twitter etc. You can ask your queries or doubts there as they are always accessible in your service.
3. Get email assistance:
- The user can take the email assistance if he or she is not satisfied with the above methods.
- You can send a mail to the support team elucidating your problem properly. And after some time, you will receive a response along with the fruitful solutions.
Therefore, in this way, one can simply speak to Icelandair customer service in a very effective manner. If you require further help, you can contact the customer support team for better and immediate assistance.
How to get in touch with Iceland Air?
You can contact to a customer service representative of Icelandair, by calling the phone number 1-800-223-5500 and get in touch with Icelandair live person between 7 AM- 9 PM (EST) from Monday to Sunday for any query.
Icelandair Main Office
- Reykjavík Airport
- 101 Reykjavík, Iceland
Contact of Icelandair Customer Service
- Phone: +354 5050100
- Email: email@example.com (general)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (lost baggage)
International Support Phone Number
- US: 1-800-223-5500
- UK: +44 (0) 20 7874 1000
- France: +33 (0)1 44 51 60 51
- Germany: +49 (0) 69 29 99 78
- Denmark: +45 33 70 22 00
How do I contact Icelandair?
- USA & Canada: Contact (00) 1-800-223-5500 Icelandair Customer Service and get in touch by calling your local phone number during the opening hours i.e Monday–Sunday 7:00 AM–9:00 PM EST (Eastern Standard Time)
- UK & Ireland: Contact +44 20 7874 1000 Icelandair Customer Service and get in touch by calling your local phone number during the opening hours i.e Monday–Sunday 7:00 AM–9:00 PM GMT (Eastern Standard Time)
- Belgium: +32 (0)10 39 10 97 Contact Icelandair Customer Service and get in touch by calling your local phone number during the opening hours Du lundi au vendredi : 7:00h - 17:00h GMT and Samedi et dimanche : 7:00h - 16:00h GMT
- Denmark: +45 33 70 22 00 97 Contact Icelandair Customer Service and get in touch by calling your local phone number during the opening hours Mandag-fredag fra 7:00 til 17:00 GMT and Lørdag-søndag fra 7:00 til 16:00 GMT
- France: +33 (0) 1 44 51 60 51 97 Contact Icelandair Customer Service and get in touch by calling your local phone number during the opening hours Du lundi au vendredi : 7:00h - 17:00h GMT and Samedi et dimanche : 7:00h - 16:00h GMT
- Finland: +358 9 75 99 8200 97 Contact Icelandair Customer Service and get in touch by calling your local phone number during the opening hours Ma – Pe klo 07:00 – 17:00 GMT and La – Su klo 07:00 – 16:00 GMT
- Iceland: +354 50 50 100 97 Contact Icelandair Customer Service and get in touch by calling your local phone number during the opening hours Monday-Friday: 7:00-17:00 GMT and Saturday-Sunday: 7:00-16:00 GMT
- Italy: +39 02 87213401 97 Contact Icelandair Customer Service and get in touch by calling your local phone number
- Netherlands: +31 (0) 20 521 3955 97 Contact Icelandair Customer Service and get in touch by calling your local phone number during the opening hours: Maandag t/m vrijdag van 7:00 tot 17:00 uur GMT and Zaterdag en zondag van 7:00 tot 16:00 uur GMT
Knowing What and How Much to Carry with Icelandair Baggage Policy!
The airline has introduced two different types of baggage policy. One is the checked-in baggage that is kept in the aircrafts luggage section and other is Icelandair carry-on baggage that can be taken in the main cabin.
Carry-on Baggage Policy of Icelandair!
- Passengers who are travelling in Saga class are allowed to carry 2 bags and one personal item with maximum dimension 45 inches.
- While the passengers in Economy class are allowed with only one bag and personal item.
- The total weight of the baggage should not increase 10 Kg irrespective of the class you are travelling in.
- Those who have increased the allowed limit may contact Icelandair customer service or someone at the airport.
Details on Checked Baggage of Icelandair!
- Passengers travelling in Saga classes are allowed to carry two checked baggage that should not weigh more than 32 Kg each. And the total dimension should not exceed 62 inches.
- Passengers travelling in Economy comfort class are allowed to take along 2 bags that should not increase 23 Kg in weight and 62 inches in measurements.
- While the passengers in Economy class are allowed only one bag that should not increase the weight of 23 Kg.
- Passengers who are not adhering to the baggage policy will be required to pay extra charges.
The details about anything on Icelandair reservations and its baggage policy can also be taken by contacting Icelandair customer service that is made available on the various platforms. Another detail on Icelandair is its check-in. The steps related to checking in with the flight are mentioned below.
Steps to Check-in Icelandair!
- Start by opening any preferred web browser and head over to the official website of Icelandair from its search bar.
- Then tap on the “Check-in” option that is made available under the navigation bar.
- A new page gets displayed in front of you and starts by selecting the name of the passengers who are ready for check-in.
- Check the travel details and information that gets displayed and when you are done reading tap “Next”.
- Now you get to see the seat map in front of you. Choose the required seat and tap on it to confirm.
- Check the difference in the fare charges and confirm the same. When you see the “Print Boarding Pass” option, tap on the medium in which you want to confirm.
With the help of the above steps, you come to know how to proceed with check-in. In case you need any further help then you are free to contact Icelandair phone number that is 24/7 active.